Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Make a Diffeence



SUCCESS is not a matter of CHANCE; It's a matter of CHOICE. This line has always been injected in my mind since I first began to think for my future. My parents stood up for our future but they can hardly supply our daily needs since we belong in the needy family. My father's little income will not even bought food for us so we have to sell cellophane, papers, etc., in the market just to help, at times. I told myself to stop schooling because we don't have money to buy my needs in school. There are times that I cannot find PEACE of mind in our home because my father is alcoholic and gave only a little amount of his salary to my mother that's result to quarrel. I almost lost HOPE , but it always in my mind to pursue just to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment